Monday, November 30, 2009

x-clone phone yet look like 100% geniune-x

After awhile didn't write anything,today am back with news about my coffee explorer test....after several time cancellation of the test i get to know that i will never get the black apron back even i do the test now as i already a "coffee master", so i think it's no point i do the test and i told my district manager to pull off my name from the list...am sad coz i cnt show off my black apron!!!

today is my bad bad day...i had been conned!!! i bought a clone phone!!! f**k!!!
it's nokia n95 and i pay rm250 for it...it look so real and i fall for it's beauty!!! my fault,i didn't check carefully.








so guys, be careful when u wanna buy phone..now got a lot of clone made in CHINA phones..they really good in this..don't believe when people wanna sell phone with cheap price.. x-dang-x

1 comment: