Wednesday, November 4, 2009

x-port dickson-x

yesterday i went back to seremban with two of my friend,after never go back,my mom and dad start nagging, so i choose yesterday which is my off day to go back and at the same time going to port dickson as my friend wanted to go to the beach,9am from kl and reached seremban around 10.30am.

hang out at my house,i cooked lunch for my friends and my parent,having lunch and all settled around 3.30pm before we go to port dickson..it took 40 minutes to reach the beach from my house,the first thing we did is,looking the nice spot,so we went to batu 4..coz we going on weekday,not so many people there...not even single people near the beach..so we went to teluk kemang the most packed place in port dickson during weekend.

reached there and it looks just nice,not so many people and we easily find nice spot under the tree to lay down..."lepaking" until 7.30pm just to see the sunset and am happy coz manage to snap some of sunset pic.





tidbit...
some of the people posing in front of me
this boy so happy playing with water

sand castle anyone?


good time to have a walk eh?
a lot of family bring their children to play by the beach at evening
tiny little durian?
still have time to checking up this 3 chick..haha

finally... SUNSET!!!!
love this shot..



p/s : all the pic are taken by amateur

1 comment: