Thursday, October 22, 2009

x-raya mode.........off-x

Raya has come to an end, honestly say that this year is the most boring year..haha as i mumbling before in my entry.. however, i still manage to went to few open house during this raya, and one of it is in my girlfriend aunt place, mee udang, roti jala and nasi dagang is the main foods that had been served.. all is nice, i ate till my stomach full to the max.. and the best thing is, am workin' evening shift.. just imagine, stomach full and i have to work.. damn lazy.. but i still come to work like normal and yea am suffering for the whole 8 hours.... :p

*jaja with her cousin (posed like a model :p ) getting ready*



*so sweet*

*all i did is... busy with news... hehe*


*extra job.. baby sitting :p*



*jaja's families..and soon to be my family..hahahahaha*

am hoping more happening raya for me next year and hope more people invite for open house..
back to my normal life... work,work and work.. 8 hours a day,6 days a week.. for now am waiting good news that i've been waiting for past 2 years,the thing that made me moved from 1 place to another,the thing that once gave me hope,the thing that made friend become enemy,the thing that made me feel unappreciated by peoples,the thing that made me hates peoples.. just because of one thing thousand shits happened.. i tend to forget about that thing but lately it coming back giving me hope and for this time i really hope it's for real because i need it..i really do.. hehehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment