Wednesday, September 16, 2009

x-am broke-x

Raya is just around the corner, however i didn't feel the excitement.. even i get leave for raya and can go back hometown to celebrate with my family but i felt abit down as i'm broke this year.. not coz of too much shopping in fact i didn't even buy 1 shirt for my self... how sad.. talking about broke, it because i got summon from police.. it's happened on 31st july, that morning when am on my way to work, i using my brother bike and follow the usual route to work, half way to reach, somewhere in damansara a quiet place and not a main road, i never thought police will make a damn road block there. That time am going a bit fast and the moment i saw police standing in the middle of the road, it's all too late for me and i know that am fucked up. I wanted to stop and make a illegal U turn but my bike don't have brake, so no choice i have facing the "road carnivore". when i getting close to the police i got second thought to run but i just keep that in mind when i saw one of the police holding a rifle.. i don't wanna die yet.. when the police ask me to stop, the worst part just begin, my bike have no brake so, just how am i gonna stop where the police ask me to.. then all the police thought i wanna run and maybe they think am a criminal on the run..haha.. so one of the police jump in front of my bike and stop me using his hand, the one with rifle look at me with his serious face and the look.. like he ready to shot me if i run away.. the police who stop me start scold me..

police: oi nak langgar orang ke?
me: sorry bang brake tak makan..
police: banyak la kau,pegi parking motor dekat sana.. he ask me park my motor at the side of the road.
after park my bike am walking to the table where he waiting for me with his summon book.

police: bagi ic,lesen dengan road tax.

so i took my wallet, give him my ic and sat beside him.

police: lesen dengan road tax mane?
me: sorry bang saye tak ade lesen, road tax pun tak bawak (my brother's bike have no road tax)
police: kau ni,dah la takde lesen,road tax tak bawak,lepas tu nak langgar orang.. besar kes kau ni.
me: sorry bang, saya nak cepat pergi kerja,tak ada orang nak hantar, so saya pinjam motor kawan,lupa nak ambil road tax.
police: ni kena saman ni, lepas tu kena pergi mahkamah sebab tak ada lesen.
me: ala bang, tolong la bang, saya tak ada masa nak pergi mahkamah,lagipun saya selalu kerja, cari duit, kalau saya tak pergi kerja nanti kena buang, tolong la bang.
police: hmmm.. kau nak aku tolong macam mana?

actually that's the key word to save your ass from summon(duit kopi,bribe), but at that time i have no money.

me: ala bang saya nak bg, tapi saya tak ade banyak, ada rm10 je.. gaji belum masuk lagi bang.
at that time am cursing my self, why i didn't withdraw money last night.

police: hmmm.... tak boleh ni kene saman juga.
maybe he disappointed coz i don't have money.

me: ala bang, tolong la.
police: lebih baik aku saman daripada aku bawa motor kau pergi balai.. nanti kau pun tak boleh pergi kerja lepas tu kena buang kerja.

have no choice but to take the summon from him and go to work. So up till now i kept the summon latter and waiting my friend to check for me how much i have to pay, coz they never state there how much exactly i have to pay. But at the letter they ask me to go to court coz i have no license, this 23rd september is the date i suppose to go to court. After my friend epi, check for me *he got police friend*, he said court is not necessary, i just can go to police station and pay for the summon. then i got other friend who work with me and his girlfriend working in bukit aman help me to pay it with her discount.. before discount i have to pay rm600 but she get it just rm300 after 50% discount *thanks to "CHOT" and his grilfriend "MY ETON"* for helping me.. so this is why i have no mood to celebrate raya coz am broke.. x-damn-x

No comments:

Post a Comment