Monday, September 14, 2009

x-the hideout?-x

During this fasting month, Starbucks will be the safest place for malay customers to freely eat and drink, it’s doesn’t matter if they dine in or to take away. In my place for example, I got 1 of my regular customer, it’s a she, her name is alice or something, very modern name and yet she’s from Kelantan. Normally she will only take away one grande latte with 2 tube of brown sugar, but for this fasting month she always having the drink here and even buy sandwiches for breakfast. For the 1st week I thought maybe she got reason for not fast, u know, girl got their legal excuse for not puasa. Then when the 2nd week coming I start thinking “so long one”? but still I can’t say anything what, she’s a customer and I have to serve her some more she’s the kiasu kind and I dare not to talk much with her, but for me if we always focus on her when serve her she’s a nice person. Got one day she gave us the most funny excuse not to puasa, we never ask her at the 1st place but maybe coz she saw our face like wondering “is she puasa or not”? without asking she said “oh my office was blackout, that’s why am coming here, so sakit hati with the maintenance, I swore at them, puasa also batal. So we’re the barista who’s listen to her story just nod our head with the simple “ooooo”, smile and handover her order so she can enjoy her drink and try to cool down her anger. Other than her got another guy, never see him before, just recently when start puasa he become our regular morning customer. First day, he came with his “like nothing happen” face ordered one grande brew coffee. For the 1st impression we already know that he’s a malay, plus his name tag that hanging around his neck like he wanna show his name and yea I did see his name “nik” something..damn stupid right? I don’t know whether he got any legal excuse or not, but for a guy unless he got recommendation from doctor saying he shouldn’t puasa for health problem then he got no other excuse. The first day he bought drink from us I thought he buy for someone else maybe his boss or his colleague but after he’s paying and we handover his drink he straight away went to condiment bar and mixing his coffee and he even taste it.. at that time I’m just looking at my partner and ….. speechless… besides this two got few more customer come and act like non malay, speak like foreigner, with the accent.. so lame.. x-lol-x

No comments:

Post a Comment