Monday, September 21, 2009

x-bored raya-x

Raya has no fun for me anymore, it’s just like another usual day for me, the different is today got more foods, more people coming visiting wearing their baju melayu and songkok for guys and baju kurung or kebaya for girls. But as for me, I felt bored to the max that day, since am reached home from kl on the raya eve,nothing make me feel exciting, accept all of our family is here, I mean all my siblings, all 8 of us is home which is hard to gather us all. One things for sure, my mom and dad sure happy to see their boys and girls home. I reached home that night around 12.30am with my third brother who stayed with me back in kl, it was heavy rain that night, we both the last one reach kampung, other sibling arrive earlier.

It’s a tiring week for me, after 4-5 days without enough sleep am really exhausted, but because of raya I don’t really care, after sitting for awhile and waiting for the rain to stop me and my 3 other brothers went out to place so called town, I don’t know what seremban people call it but I looks like uptown in kl, about 20-30 km from my house.. selling stuff like shirt, jeans, cookies for raya and so on.. even am tired I just go when my brother ask me to go, it was drizzling still but we ignore it. I have no purpose to go there, have no intention to shopping more like window shopping while check on seremban chicks, but am not see one single chick that interest me.

When we reached to that place I saw a lot of people doing their last minute shopping, the road even jammed. That place quite pack, with slop everywhere plus muddy, lucky I wearing my short and flip flop, if not sure am cursing for the whole time am there. One thing I realize about seremban dude, can say all of them have a similar hair style. Spiky, blonde in color, some of them got stripe on one side of their head only, with dragon pendent necklace, I even saw one of this guy, his hair still on dye process, I mean his hair still wet with dye, but only his back hair where he kept long like a tail… he put tissue on his collar and wander around.. he looks hideous and hilarious…

We’ve spend one good hour at that place, without one of us buying anything, back and reach home about 3.30am and straight go to sleep. Woke up a bit early.. around 7.30am because I need go to mosque, after showered, I took my baju melayu and try on it, as I tell befor that am broke, so the baju melayu is my previous year one, the best part is, I never try before I bring it back, so, guess what!!!? I can’t fit the pant anymore.. am so sad how much have I change since last year… I think am so fat now… darn.. I have no choice, so I borrow my dad last year baju melayu..
For raya praying am going to my old kampung, the kampung where I school, and have friend. It’s about 15 km away from my current house. actually am not praying when go to the mosque, more like meeting friends.. but I don’t know why, my friend become lesser and lesser every year.. not less because they didn’t come back for raya but.. I don’t know.. this morning I meet few of my friend, friend that I can say quite close with me when schooling time… when meet him he just shake my hand smile then sit in another corner and I felt like we don’t really know each other.. two of them, that’s made me sad. After finished praying I just go back without say anything to my friends, and because of that I don’t feel like go visiting any of my friends.. and the only thing I did for raya, like usual...sleeping until evening.. so where’s the fun? It’s just like another ordinary day in my life. x-so bored-x

No comments:

Post a Comment