Friday, September 11, 2009

x-funny incident-x

Last Wednesday afternoon one of customer came and bring our “power lunch voucher" she wanted to redeem that voucher at my store, acctualy this customers had come before and bring the same voucher..what i tried to tell is she making a big fuss about the voucher..the first time she came i didn't bother her coz that time my boss is around and he taking care of her but the second time i have no luck..
the moment my partner see her, they calling me without try to assist her..coz they know how
she gonna screw their day.

the conversation is like this:

partner: wan hurry and take care of this customer.

that time i was in office doing some ordering and thinking why would my
partner call and ask me to taking care of customer.

me : ok am coming
the moment i enter the bar and see the customer face i stood still for awhile
sweet god!!! somebody gonna screw my day today.

me : talkin to the customer " yes mam can i help u"

customer : "ini" while showing me the voucher

me : take and read the voucher "mmm okay ma’am this voucher u have to buy the food
and get the free drink" acctualy i wrongly read the voucher,for the voucher she acctualy entitle
for free food (power lunch worth rm6.50) and tall size latte.

customer: "mana ada,itu semua free ma,sya selalu pergi makan guna ini ma"

me: read back the voucher.. "oh yea.. sorry, sorry, so what u want?

customer : bagi saya ini, pointing her finger at the our power lunch menu
she wanted the quiche and my problem just started

me : sorry ma’am but we don’t have this one now.

Customer : aiyo, macam mana boleh tak ada? Saya pergi lain store ada ma,macam mana u boleh tak ada?

My partner just standing at my back observing our conversation, they start to show their annoyed face with the customer fussiness

Me : sorry ma’am we didn’t order quiche anymore coz we cnt sell it.

Customer : start with annoying tones “macam mana sekarang? Apa u ada”?

At the time the only food left under power lunch promo is tuna cheddar melt sandwich which is cost rm9.50 and she doesn’t entitle for that but….

Me : “this is the only sandwich we got ma’am” have no choice coz she’ already show her pissed off face

Customer : apa itu?
Me : tuna sandwich
Customer: ada cheese ka?
Me: yea..
Customer: aiya saya mau itu ma..macam mana oh?
Me: sorry ma’am we don’t have that, but I can call the nearest store to ask them.

So I went inside and calling my neighbor store, unfortunately they also don’t have quiche.
So I go back to the customer and tell her got no choice to take the tuna sandwich which she’s not entitle for .

Customer: ok la ok la..kasi panas ha..sini makan.
Me: ok, and the latte u want hot or ice?
Customer: oh saya mau tea..bg saya green tea.
Me: sorry ma’am u can only take latte
Customer: mana ada..saya mau tea
Me: cannot ma’am while showing her the voucher.
Customer: with a high tone and almost shouting ”saya slalu buat ini macam ma..saya selalu pergi makan dekat hartamas,bangsar, semua pun boleh,kenapa sini tak boleh”?

Am telling my self I will not give her tea as I already gave her the sandwich that she’s not suppose to take.. one of the customer start looking at her. She continuously complaining and made me reach my limit..i can’t hold it anymore..

Me: “ma’am, orang sudah cakap tak boleh, tak boleh la, kenapa u susah nak faham? Satu kali cakap u tak faham, 2 kali cakap pun u tak faham susah la ini macam.. u pun tak mau dengar orang punya cakap.
Customer: aiya saya selalu dekat sana boleh ma”!!!
Me: kalau macam tu lain kali u tak payah datang sini la,u pergi sana boleh tukar punya..
Customer: lain kali u cakap u punya boss jangan bg ini voucher sama orang,

She tried put all the blame on us again..

Customer: bagi u punya office phone no.. she wanted to complaint bout me.

I went to office and call my boss and inform him about the incident, and he ask me just give whatever she want. So I took my outlet manager and my area manager phone no and wanted to give to her but at that time she already left.

So this is how the customer screw up my day and I hope she’ll never come and disturb me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment