Friday, September 11, 2009

x-Fu**ed up evening-x

Yesterday was my off day, like usual I’ll hangout at starbucks surf internet, update facebook, play games and see my friend. I going back at 6pm early than usual because I have plan with my girlfriend to berbuka puasa at singgahsana hotel with her friend. half way to reach home something happened that almost make me involve in accident. When I was steadily riding my bike suddenly out of nowhere from my back one “mat rempit “ try to over take me, at that time I going a bit fast around 100kmh so when he suddenly appeared very close at my right side I’m shocked and I accidently hit the side mirror one of the car at my left side with my motorbike handle and “crack” the side mirror broke and in no time without looking at the car I just ran, the guy who make me hit the car is gone but because of the road condition with a pretty bad jam he can’t go that far, so manage to keep up with that guy and when he see that I’m coming he thought I’m chasing him and he get scared, tried to run away and ride his bike like crazy, when I saw him tried to run I automatically chasing him even though I don’t have intention to do that. So, when I manage to over take him, I look at him and he smile with his fucking shit looking face and I shout at him “hoi u wanna die is it”? at that moment I’m thinking to kick him from his bike and lucky I didn’t do it, if not here sure die fall down from moving bike with a lot of car at the side and I’ll become a killer. After I shout at him one more time he run and this time he act like he challenge me to race with him, and yea of course I followed him but, because his bike slightly small than mine so he “win” and he wave at me to show that I loose.. so I wave back but I show my middle finger to him.. all the driver who stuck on jammed just looking at me.. after awhile I thinking about the car that I hit.. feel sorry for him.. but I have to run coz if I stop i don’t have money to give him to fix his car.. sorry dude I’ve fucked up your day…

No comments:

Post a Comment