Friday, September 11, 2009

x-boring time-x

It’s Friday.. another 2 days for this 3rd week end and that’s mean another 8 days to raya. Today I work evening shift, as usual at this time is very quiet, do some paper work while waiting for customer, now is 8.15pm just finished break fast, as usual I just eat a few of kuih that I ask my partner to buy and a glass of water. In this fasting month working closing is the bored shift ever if u are the kind of people who like to “eat”, because u have to work and don’t have much time to enjoy ur food, if in ur shift is all malay u have to take turn to eat and u maybe lucky if other partner and manager is non malay but the problem is u have no friend to eat with, so u’re miserably eating alone, but the best thing working in night shift is u got more time after work to hangout at mamak or go back and cook for supper. That what I normally did, after work I’ll go back watch dvd to kill some time and then I’ll cook for me and my brother. But if i working in the morning shift I have to change the whole activities. The best part when working morning is breaking fast time, I have friend to eat with, have time to go and buy food at bazaar Ramadan. The only thing that not nice about working morning is, I don’t have much time to hangout, have to go back early, sleep early and wake up early. If working in morning shift I hardly cook for supper, I’ll buy. So I guess during this fasting month majority people prefer to work morning and have time to spend with their love one. I’ll better stop now before I kill u guys with my boring time story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment